Sunflower Valley is a creative family-friendly "roll n' draw" board game in which each player creates their own mountain valley full of gorgeous sunflowers, cute sheep, cozy houses, and railroads to connect it all together! Throughout the gameplay and with dice rolls, players will also attract villagers to come live in their unique and creative valley. The game ends when all the players have filled their valley completely and the scoring begins. Players will score based on how well they planned out their valley and the number of sunflowers and villagers they placed. Players can also score bonus points with the number of houses connected by the Valley Express railroad! Sunflower Valley is designed for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up, with each game lasting on average between 45 to 60 minutes. Contents of the game include 20 double-sided sheets, 6 custom dice, 5 erasable markers, 1 wooden token, and a dice placement board. With 8 different versions of maps, Sunflower Valley also offers excellent replay value!
- "Roll n' draw" board game in which players create their own villages
- Build villages that also attract villagers and score game winning points
- 8 different maps offer excellent replay value!
- Contents include 20 double-sided maps, 6 custom dice, 5 dry-erase markers, 1 wooden token, 1 dice placement board, and 1 instruction book
- Designed for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up, with each game lasting 45 minutes or more
Check out these reviews: